Coverage: 100% concepts covered CA Inter(New Syllabus) Cost And Management Accounting By CA R K Mehta.
1.The given fees are inclusive of printed books, Amendment charges, courier charges, technical support. The given payment is full and final.
2.Legal proceedings SHALL be followed if students copy the lecture or distribute the same, anyhow.
3.The student will be needed an internet connection for FIRST TIME ONLY SOFTWARE INSTALLATION (MAXIMUM FOR 10 MINUTE – You can also use mobile hotspot connection as well, for internet process.). Classes can be played on SINGLE LAPTOP ONLY. We can switch the laptop only for once if you find a problem on the same laptop than no limit for this.
4.ONLY PLAYING TIME WILL BE ADDED, INTO CONSUMPTION.
Before starting software activation:
Make sure your system is virus-free. If in doubt scan with a good anti-virus or format system before proceeding. Ensure All audio, video, and system drivers are installed. If in doubt consult your computer dealer.
- Goto the Pen drive/DVD/HDD folder.
- Goto the ‘HowToPlayVideos’ folder. Only Videos in this folder can be played with Windows Media Player/VLC. The rest of the Videos on the pen drive/DVD/HDD CAN ONLY be watched through Content Browser software.
- In ‘HowToPlayVideos’ folder, Watch video Video_1_HowToStartVideoSoftware.mp4 or read document HowToStartVideoSoftware.pdf.
- After watching video Video_1_HowToStartVideoSoftware.mp4, goto DVD/Pen Drive/HDD folder and double click on ContentBrowser. Follow instructions as seen in the video to activate the software.
- If any errors show up during activation/using software watch the other videos (or read the other documents) in the ‘HowToPlayVideos’ folder.
- You do not need to contact us to activate the videos/software. You can activate on your own using your personal 9 Character Serial Number: xxxxxxx. Note that one serial number can be used on One PC Only.
- While playing videos IF you get an error message like: “Incorrect version of Codec pack installed or corrupt Codec… “, then please un-install DVD playing software from your computer like Cyberlink DVD Player, Lenovo DVD Player, Power DVD Player, any DVD burning software like Nero, Ashampoo, etc.
- If while playing videos you experience video freezing after seeking, playback speed changes taking a long time, audio/video mismatch, etc. then uninstall any DVD playing/DVD burning software from your system like Nero, Nero Essentials, Ashampoo, etc.
- In the off chance that you are facing difficulty in starting the videos on your own, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call:9354056956
- If after activation, your system needs to be formatted for any reason, please contact us below BEFORE formatting your system, to help ensure playback of the videos after formatting